Yeastar have released Workplace for meeting rooms. Workplace is designed to alleviate bottlenecks associated with workspace management. With cloud-based platforms, digital devices, and smart sensors communicating to one another, Yeastar Workplace into a truly interactive one-stop workplace scheduling solution for modern office and the future of work, covering meeting rooms, desks, and visitors management.
As the first step in establishing Yeastar Workplace as a comprehensive solution, the following products are offered to create a meeting room booking system to help businesses step away from the hustle and bustle of booking a meeting room.
- Get a birds eye view of all bookings through a customisable dashboard
- Book a room on-the-fly
- See vacant rooms at a glance
- Check-in’s mean unused rooms are released back into the pool
- Occupancy sensors mark rooms vacant when no occupants are detected
- People counting sensors ease COVID requirements for limiting the number of room occupants
- The intuitive cloud-based platform is easy to learn and manage
At present, Yeastar Workplace consists of the following components:
All Workplace panels come with the basic plan with the option to upgrade to the Pro plan for additional functionality.
|Feature||Basic plan (included with all Workplace panels)||Optional Pro plan|
|Bookable rooms (Workplace panels)||4||Initial plan covers 4 rooms/panels and is then expandable per room/panel|
|Room Booking and Management||Yes||Yes|
|Interactive Room Display||Yes||Yes|
|Outlook Calendar Integration||No||Yes|
|Reporting and Analytics||No||Yes|
|Integration with Google Workplace, Office 365 and Teams||No||Future|
Coming in 2022 Yeastar Workplace will integrate with the P-Series IP PBX platform via the conferencing panel.