Yeastar is pleased to release the new firmware version 188.8.131.52 for S-Series VoIP PBX. The new firmware includes the free QueueMetrics Integration App for S-Series PBX, along with some bug fixes for better performance. It is recommended the you update the firmware as soon as possible.
- The version of the pre-installed Auto Provisioning App is 1.7.4.
- The Queue Metrics Integration App is free and no longer requires a license from Yeastar.
- Fixed the issue where the SIP trunk advanced settings would be lost after upgrading the PBX.
- Fixed the Allow Mode for SIP Forking issue: If Allow Mode for SIP Forking setting was enabled, a system hang would occur when a ring group member performed a blind transfer to another user.
- Fixed the Backup and Restore issue: The SIP trunk Outbound Parameters settings would be lost after restoring configurations from a backup file.
- Fixed the Linkus Cloud Service issue: There was no audio on both parties for the outbound call that was made from Linkus client.