The new Yealink CP965 is an Android-based IP conference phone designed for medium to large conference rooms. The CP965 features 12 built-in microphones for voice pickup out to around 6 metres in every direction. There is also a dedicated additional microphone to improve noise reduction and supports Noise Proof and Smart Noise Filtering technology to clarify the audio. The conference phone supports Hybrid UC meetings to integrate devices via Bluetooth, USB-A, or USB-C. The CP965 features native Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support for wireless connectivity.
The CP965 runs an OS based on Android 9.0, making it as familiar to use as a smartphone. The 5″ HD touchscreen display simplifies meeting control. You can daisy chain up to 3 additional CP965 conference phones for extra coverage. These additional phones will only support microphone and speaker functions. Additionally, CP965 supports two types of wireless extension microphone: CPW25 Bluetooth microphone and CPW65 DECT microphone (not included).
- SIP conference phone for medium to large rooms
- OS based on Android 9.0 for familiar interface
- 12 built-in microphones for 360° pickup out to 6 metres
- 1 extra built-in microphone for noise cancellation
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 support
- Hybrid UC meeting support for device integration
- Decagon Meeting Room technology for 10-way conference calls
- 5″ HD touchscreen display for ease of use
- Noise Proof technology for background noise reduction
- Can daisy chain up to 3 additional CP965 conference phones
- Support for CPW25 or CPW65 extension microphones (not included)
Yealink CP965 Conference Phone for Medium to Large Rooms Includes:
- Yealink CP965 conference phone
- 7.5m network cable
- M2x5 screw
- Quick start guide
Unfortunately the CP965 is not yet available in Australia but we will be eagerly awaiting its release here to add to the range of CP920, CP930W and CP960. Contact us to talk about the most suitable conferencing phones for your situation.