Wideband IP Voice Paging, Loud Ringing & Notification Alerting PoE Wall Speaker
The Algo 8190S is a SIP compliant wall mount indoor speaker designed for voice paging, loud ringing, and emergency/safety/security notification and alerting. The speaker is PoE powered and does not require an additional amplifier. Common application environments include: classroom, factory (e.g., OH&S), warehouse, utility plant, work shop, garage, lunch room, kitchen, etc.
The wideband G.722 codec in the speaker provides optimum speech clarity and intelligibility. Voice paging and emergency announcements can be easier to understand with wideband, particularly in a noisy environment. The wideband capability of the speaker improves STI-PA intelligibility scores, which is important in meeting NFPA 72 requirements and the NEMA SB-40 2010 standard for emergency communication in education.
The Algo 8190S speaker registers as a third party SIP endpoint with all leading premise or hosted UC providers. For multiple speaker deployments, additional devices do not require a SIP license. A single registered speaker can be configured to multicast to any number and mix of additional Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters as required, providing cost effective scalability using a minimum of network traffic. For multicast page applications, zoned paging is supported via keypress selection.
Emergency Notification Alerting
For notification alerting, a WAV file is played by dialing the speaker’s Ring extension when configured for ring/announcement activation only. Up to 5 Ring extensions are available to register on a single speaker for applications requiring different types of emergency notification alerting (e.g., lockdown, evacuation, etc.). A Call To Cancel feature can be configured in the 8190 to allow emergency alerting to play continuously for the duration of the event, until a designated extension registered to the speaker is called to stop the alert. Any combination and number of Algo IP endpoints can receive a multicast for such emergency alerting.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility by way of a four-speaker line array, delivering asymmetric sound dispersion for better sound distribution.
- All-in-one speaker – clock for public address (PA).
- Integrated call button as classroom intercom speaker in schools and other commercial settings.
- Multi-color LED visual alert to meet enhanced emergency notification requirements.
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint.
- Fully zone configurable via a web interface. Multicast zones are not dependent on wiring to speaker.
- NTP server synchronization for simplified clock management.
- PoE + (IEEE 802.3at) eliminates need for local power supply, and simplifies wiring infrastructure and management.
- Eliminates narrowband FXS port or ATA.
- Multi-functional speaker for voice paging, emergency notification and ring alerting. Easily integrate with the Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adapter & Scheduler for automatically playing tones and/or announcements for scheduled events.
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice.
- Multicast receive capability for cost effective scalability. For example, mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and paging adapters for more comprehensive public address (PA) and alerting solution requirements.
- Supports RTP multicast, in addition to Polycom Group Page, Singlewire InformaCast and Syn-Apps Revolution.
- SIP compatibility with leading UC vendors / VoIP platforms.
- Configurable through a web interface.
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS). Also supported: TLS & SRTP (secure SIP signalling and media), SIP over TCP (allows increased packet size over UDP), DNS SRV Record, and CDP/LLDP automatic VLAN assignment.
- Compatible with any third party SNMP monitoring software
- Internal memory of 1GB for uploading custom WAV files (e.g. tones, alerts, recorded messages, etc.). Also pre-loaded with several ring tones for loud ringing including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble and barking dogs.
- Multiple SIP registrations for Page / Intercom (1), Emergency Alert (10) and Ring (10) extensions.
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output.
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input for use with 1202 and 1203 illuminated and supervised wall buttons.
- High contrast clock which automatically synchronizes with network time via NTP server for simplified management.
- Backlit call button, capable of hands-free talkback / intercom.
- Four discrete LEDs including amber, blue, green and red (+ white using RGB) with configurable flash patterns and intensities.
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.
- Product Dimensions: 16″ x 8.25″ x 3″ (40.7cm x 21.0cm x 7.6cm)