The Smart Rack Guard iQ (RF11iQ) addressable PDU has been designed with industry leading technology of integration of secure IP based monitoring functions with the ability to communicate via a web browser or Smartphone application. This remote access will allow users, particularly service technicians, immediate advice of any high voltage incident or damage affecting the premium-filtered protector. Control systems can customise RF11iQ functions and features by adding supplied API to become part of the integrated solution.
The RF11iQ addressable PDU has two isolated circuits. One circuit set contains 7 individually controlled Australian pin outlets while the other circuit set contains a single control for 4 IEC outlets giving a combined 11 outlet configuration, of which 8 are remotely controllable. Each circuit has spike and surge protection as well as filtered technology to ensure safe and clean power is supplied to any connected devices.Given the nature of rack applications often being in mission critical installations, the design of the RF11iQ addressable PDU provides an immediate alert that it has reduced or exhausted its protection capacity but still continues to allow power through. This allows service technicians to work on a replacement unit while not affecting the site operations.
- Outlet 1 provides automatic reboot after 20 seconds
- Supply Voltage 240/Vac 50/Hz
- Maximum Current Rating 10amps/2400 W
- Clamping Voltage 275 Vac
- Reaction Time less than 1 Nano second
- Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current 156,000 Amps. Equivalent to 39,000 amps using UL1449 standard
- Protection Modes (all 11 outlets protects on all 3 conductors) Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter
- Total Number of Protected AC Outlets 11 in 2 groups – 7 individually addressable and 4 in a group
- Earth Potential Rise Protection
- Earth leakage Range less than 1 milliamp
- Operating Temperatures -10C/+60C
- 6 year warranty