When racks are involved space is generally a premium. The Smart Rack Guard RF 11 is only 1RU and is neat and compact without the bulk. Both Audio Visual and Computer racks can benefit from the high end protection and filtering offered.
In the AV industry performance is critical. The filtering will clean audio and visual components to ensure crystal clear picture and a “blacker” sound. Protection from interference typically caused by fluorescent lights, fridges, air-conditioners and the like can rob a system of its performance. Now there is a solution.
In addition to high end levels of protection, the Smart Rack Guard RF11’s filtration provides solutions which assist in the reducing of system hangs, file corruption, software glitches and system lockups. Why would you leave a system exposed to these common issues when there is a solution – The Smart Rack Guard RF11.
The RF11 PDU has two isolated circuits. One circuit set contains 7 individually controlled Australian 3-pin outlets while the other circuit set contains a single control for 4 IEC outlets giving a combined 11 outlet configuration. Each circuit has spike and surge protection as well as filtered technology to ensure safe and clean power is supplied to any connected devices.
- Supply Voltage 240/Vac 50/Hz
- Maximum Current Rating 10amps/2400 W
- Clamping Voltage 275 Vac
- Reaction Time less than 1 Nano second
- Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current 156,000 Amps. Equivalent to 39,000 amps using UL1449 standard
- Protection Modes (all 11 outlets protects on all 3 conductors) Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter
- Total Number of Protected AC Outlets 11 in 2 groups – 7 individually addressable and 4 IEC
- Earth Potential Rise Protection
- Earth leakage Range less than 1 milliamp
- Operating Temperatures -10C/+60C
- 6 year warranty
For your power protection needs, please contact us.