The Cisco Meraki MX67C requires either an Enterprise or Advanced Security license to activate it. This provides access into the cloud management portal and allows the MX67C to be added to a Dashboard for configuration and management.
The licenses are available in 1, 3 or 5 year terms. They can be applied to new devices or existing devices.
The Advanced Security license provides the following additional features:
- Content filtering (Webroot BrightCloud CIPA compliant URL database)
- Web search filtering (including Google / Bing SafeSearch)
- YouTube for Schools
- Intrusion-prevention sensor (Sourcefire SNORT® based)
- Anti-virus engine and anti-phishing filtering (Kaspersky SafeStream II engine)
- Geography based firewall rules (MaxMind Geo-IP database)