The MR55 is a dual-band 802.11ax-compatible access point with separate radios dedicated to security, RF management, and Bluetooth.
Ideal use cases
- Performance-critical wireless LANs
- High-density environments
- 4 radios: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, dual-band
- Embedded WIDS/WIPS and Bluetooth
- 8-stream MU-MIMO 802.11ax compatible
- 1 × 5 Gbps Multigigabit Ethernet port
- PoE: 802.3at
- AC adapter available
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment
- Automatic reporting
- Seamless firmware updates
- 802.1X and native Active Directory integration
- Air Marshal: Real-time WIPS with forensics
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall
- Identity-based group policies
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC)
- 1-click secure guest access
- Guest isolation firewall
- Customisable splash pages
- Integrated Facebook login
- Dual-concurrent radios with MU-MIMO support
- Radios optimised for rate-vs-range performance
- Third radio dedicated to security and RF management
- Built-in real-time RF spectrum view
- Cloud-based automatic RF optimisation
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classifies hundreds of applications
- Create per-application bandwidth limits
- Prioritise productivity apps
- Restrict or block recreational traffic
Presence location analytics
- Measure visitor capture rate, visit length, and repeat visit rate
- Measure visitor trends over time and compare performance across locations
- Create device-specific firewall rules
- Monitor and track device inventory
- Deploy applications and enforce security settings
- 8 x 8 MU-MIMO 802.11ax compatible with MU-MIMO and OFDMA Multi-Gigabit 1G/2.5G*/5G* Ethernet.
- 5.9 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate.
- Real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio.
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity.
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated third radio.
- Application-aware traffic shaping.
*compatible network switch required
An Enterprise license is required to activate the MR55.