Grandstream have announced the availability of the GWN7630 W-Fi Access Point. This is a high performance access point for small to medium businesses, multiple floor offices, retail locations and branch offices. It offers 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology and an antenna design or maximum throughput over an extended range.
Like other products in the GWN range, the GWN7630 uses a controller-less distributed network management. For small deployments, up 50 access points can be controlled by a master access point. For larger deployments, GWN.Cloud can be used – Grandstreams free Wi-Fi management platform.
The GWN7630 is the ideal AP for vote over Wi-Fi deployment sea offers a seamless connection with Grandstreams Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advanced Quality of Service (QoS), mesh networking, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7630 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium sized deployments with medium-to-high user density.
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices depending on application and desired throughput
- Up to 175 metre coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/ random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management
Antennas – 4 x dual band; 4dBi gain on 2.4G and 5dBi gain on 5Ghz
Channel bandwidth – 20 and 40 MHz on 2.4GHz and 20, 40 and 80 MHz on 5GHz
Transmit power – up to 27dBm on 2.4GHz and up to 25dBm on 5GHz
SSIDs – up to 15 per access point
Maximum power consumption – 16.5W (802.3at)
Dimensions – 206mm in diameter and 51mm high, when mounted, and weighing 710 grams
Contact us for more information.