Gigaset has released an update to their popular E630A ruggedised analogue DECT cordless phone.
The E630A GO offers the following features:
- Resistant to shocks, dust and water splashes (IP65 rated)
- Advanced hands-free talking in brilliant sound quality
- Talk time of up to 12 hours and standby time of up to 250 hours
- Backlit colour graphical display
- Phonebook for up to 150 entries
- Vibrating and flashing caller alert. Lamp doubles as a torch
- Selectable profiles for indoor, outdoor and personal use
- ECO DECT with ZERO Transmission Mode to cut radio frequency emissions
- Radio base is expandable to up to 6 handsets
- Answering machine with 60 minutes recording time
The E630H ruggedised handpieces can be added to other Gigaset radio bases.
We have these phones in service in mechanical and tyre workshops and child care centres and the separate radio base means considerable flexibility in placement since the radio base can be located where the phone line is and the charger base for the handpiece can be located where it is needed – only requiring a power point.