Cambium Networks is pleased to announce the launch of the XV2-23T Wi-Fi 6 Outdoor Access Point.
Extend Wi-Fi Network Coverage Beyond the Four Walls
The XV2-23T Wi-Fi 6 Outdoor Access Point offers a balance of performance, easy installation, size, and cost that is attractive for a wide variety of outdoor Wi-Fi use cases. The XV2-23T easily integrates with the managed indoor/outdoor Wi-Fi network to extend coverage beyond the four walls.
- Education markets that typically considered only the needs of students indoors now see the advantages of universal coverage indoors and outdoors.
- Hotels that offer in-room Wi-Fi find higher guest satisfaction when Wi-Fi is available at the pool.
- Warehousing and transportation markets can deploy the XV2-23T to support IP security cameras, inventory control, and transportation automation software.
In addition to these popular indoor/outdoor use cases, the XV2-23T is an ideal option for local government that need to deploy pockets of Wi-Fi coverage in areas where people congregate such as downtown corridors, entertainment districts, and public parks.
The access point package includes the necessary hardware to install the AP on a flat wall surface or pole mount. Everything you need is included in the package; just supply the Ethernet cable to connect the AP to power and broadband.
Like all other Cambium Networks devices, manage the XV2-23T using cnMaestro™ (Cloud or On-Premises), XMS-Cloud, or Swift app-based management. This management flexibility allows the XV2-23T to be tailored to meet end-user or managed service provider requirements with layer 7 application policy controls, location services, BYOD security segmentation, or part of a wireless fabric architecture spanning outdoor broadband, Ethernet switching, and enterprise Wi-Fi.
XV2-23T Capabilities At-a-Glance:
- 5 GHz radio supporting 802.11a/n/ac/ax, 2×2
- 2.4 GHz radio supporting 802.11b/g/n, 2×2
- Omnidirectional antenna pattern
- Single Gb Ethernet interface with PoE-in
- IP67 rated for extended operating environments
- 802.3af or 802.3at PoE Powered Device (under 15.4W power draw)
The XV2-23T replaces the older E510 access point. The XV2-23T adds several extra features that enhance the value for the service provider: Wi-Fi 6 offers higher efficiency to support a higher density of client devices than Wi-Fi 5, the 23T is compatible with a recessed ceiling tile T-bar system sold separately by Cambium Networks, and the 23T bracket includes mounting points for a single gang junction box.
For all your wireless networking requirements contact us.