Cambium have added an extra model to their range of outdoor access points, the e510. The e510 is similar to the e500 but with several key differences;
- 802.11ac wave 2 supporting MU-MIMO. MU-MIMO can increase the network throughput up to 2x depending on the client types connected.
- 9dBi gain antenna on the 5GHz radio. The extra gain improves rate-at-range performance.
- rail certified for Shock & Vibration. Use the e510 for mobile WiFi like industrial vehicles, forklift, passenger transport, metro and rail systems.
- improved ESD protection and improved LTE Filtering to increase immunity to interference and surge.
- operating temperature extends from -40c to 65c, and wind resistance up to category 5.
Below is a comparison of the e500 and new e510
Below is a comparison of all models in the outdoor range