Following a major program by Algo to get more devices certified for world markets, there are some new products that will be available very soon. One of these is the Algo 8138 SIP visual alerter.
The 8138 SIP Visual Alerter is a four-colour LED visual alerting IP endpoint offering amber, blue, green and red. This PoE IP visual alerter is designed for telephone ringing where noise, noise sensitivity or hearing impairment are at issue. Together with other Algo IP devices, the 8138 is also commonly deployed as part of public address and mass notification systems to visually alert for safety, security and emergency events.
The 8138 alerter is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, this IP strobe light is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Multi-colour IP alerter for public address and alert notification.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast to scale from one to many synchronised visual alerters.
- Long-life LEDs providing 360 x 180 degree visibility from a wall or ceiling mount location.
- 180 combinations of flash patterns (15), intensity (3) and colour (4) including steady-state on.
- Amber, blue, green and red LED colour options to distinguish unique events and enhance situational awareness. (Use the Algo 8128 for white).
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) eliminates the need for a local power supply .
- Ideal for noisy workplace environments or where hearing protection is worn (e.g., manufacturing plant / factory, utility, warehouse, machine shop, garage, restaurant), noise sensitive areas (e.g., hospital maternity ward, court room, studio, library) and expansive facilities such as a school / college / university campus, transportation terminal (i.e., airport, bus / rail station), hospital, government office, enterprise campus, etc.
Combine the 8138 with the Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adapter & Scheduler, a PA system requiring multiple zones with scheduled bells / announcements can be easily configured and synchronised with IP clocks using the 8138 and other Algo IP speakers.
If desired, the 8301 SIP Paging Adapter can also provide audio to a legacy analogue paging system via its line level output, and simultaneously multicast this audio to additional Algo IP endpoints.
The Algo 8138 SIP strobe is available from ICS Technologies in Brisbane, Australia. Contact us if you would like to discuss how to implement them in your business. Our Algo customers include small mechanical workshops and industrial facilities, Brisbane City Council, Sydney Trains, Goodman Fielder, the Australian Antarctic Division and Bluescope Steel.