- Adding fingerprints directly via the fingerprint reader module – you can now upload fingerprints directly via the biometric module for 2N® IP Verso. This means users no longer have to invest in an external USB reader, which used to be necessary for managing and adding new user fingerprints.
- Triggering a silent alarm with a fingerprint – in an emergency, you can use a selected fingerprint to not only open the door, but trigger a silent alarm. This can be used send an emergency message to a security service or building security, for example.
- Support for two RFID cards – this new feature is handy especially where two different RFID readers are needed to access a building. Each user can have up to two different RFID cards, such as with a frequency of 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz.
- Improved event logs – another feature that enhances user security. You can now easily track which user has opened a door, even in the case of a group call in the log.
- Greater audio compression – the 2N® SIP Speaker Horn has also been improved and now supports the G.729 codec. This enables greater audio compression, resulting in more efficient use of transmission bandwidth.
Download the new firmware in the Firmware section or upgrade directly in the configuration interface of your device. However, don’t forget that the new firmware is only compatible with 2N® Access Commander version 1.10.0 or higher.