Effective the 8th of June 2020, Avaya stopped selling all IP Office R10.1 licenses and upgrade licenses upon release of R11.1
Media Manager is the primary recording and archiving solution. Contact Recorder is not supported and on upgrading, Contact Recorder data will be migrated to Media Manager.
IP Office R11.1 introduces the following features and refinements:
- IX™ Workplace:
- Apple Push Notification
- Single Sign On (Avaya Cloud (Space) + IP Office)
- On-Premise Messaging
- Incoming Call Redirection (Call Forward, Mobile Twinning)
- Feature Button –Hunt Group
- Centralized Call Logs
- L100 Headsets
- Android 10 support
- Vantage 2.2 SP2
- Soft Console –support for Avaya Cloud (Spaces) IM
- AC Web –support for Avaya Cloud (Spaces) IM
- J159 (220.127.116.11 FP available in November)
- J100 4.0.4
- B199 IP Conference phone
J100 series phones – particularly J169 and J179 are supported on later patches of R10.1 as H.323. From Release 11 these are treated as SIP phones so if an upgrade is performed it is necessary to change them to SIP. The phone will download the new firmware and reboot.
For all your Avaya requirements, please contact us.