- No new requests for Local Number Porting (LNP) will be supported at this point.
- Open Porting Number Verifications (PNV) and Complex Notification Advice (CNA) validations will not progress until the start of business Monday the 6th of April.
- Cancelled batches that do not expire during this period: appointments can be booked once communication that activity can recommence.
- Cancelled batches that expire during this period: new requests will need to be submitted once communication activity can recommence. Telstra will fast track these bookings as much as possible.
- Telstra has advised all port activities will experience significant delays on all responses from their customer service teams.
- Given the fluid nature of the situation, Telstra has advised their LNP porting freeze may extend further, we will provide more information as it becomes available.
Contact us if you have any specific queries or issues that this may cause.