Note that the latest release is Service Pack 4. Information can be found here.
Avaya has released IP Office Release 11 SP2 firmware. Aside from the usual bug fixes, the following updates have been made:
- Firmware updates to the DECT Basestations – both versions 1 and 2.
- Firmware updates to the DECT Gateways
- Firmware updates to the DECT charging racks
- Firmware updates to all J-series IP phones
- Simplified Self Admin to the Powered by Avaya hosted solution
- Multi-Tier Administration for the Powered by Avaya hosted solution
- Changes to a number of default settings in the Powered by Avaya hosted solution
- Shared Control for Equinox in a hosted environment.
- A new version of the Lync (Skype for Business) Plugin
Remember that Avaya will no longer be providing licenses for the older releases of IP Office from the end of June. If you have Avaya Support Services then the upgrade is free with some labour from your business partner. If you don’t have Avaya Support Services then it may be worthwhile investigating it as it allows for both an upgrade to a supported version along with replacement of any cards in the system that may have developed faulty ports.
Depending on the current version of your IP Office, an upgrade may have to be completed in 2 steps and that will affect your downtime and the cost from your business partner.
If you have lost touch with your business partner then contact us for assistance.